Always one to jump on a bandwagon, I decided to make a list of top VILF’s from film and television. Warning, the list contains both Females AND Males, so the squeamish should stop reading right now. Just thought I would let you know.
6. Drake (Dominic Purcell)- Blade:Trinity
Okay, so in his true vampire form, he isn’t that hot. But in human form….well that’s a different story.
5. Selene (Kate Beckinsale)- Underworld, Underworld:Evolutions
Dressed in black leather and armed from head to toe, Selene produces a sexiness that is both sensitive and exciting.
4. Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder)- The Vampire Diaries
It’s the smile in this bad boy vamp that brings him to VILF status: both sweet and sinister, it’s a hard look to resist.
3. Queen Akasha (Aaliyah)-Queen of the Damned
There may be something about bad boy Vamps, but no one can deny that bad girl vamps are equally sexy and very, very dangerous.
2. Eric Northam(Alexander Skarsgard)- True Blood
It’s one thing to be a bad boy vamp. It’s another to be one with a heart, which Eric shows in brief glimpses every now and then.
1. Angel (David Boreanez) -Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel
The ultimate brooding Vampire (Sorry Stefan and Edward, but he hit the screen first), our favorite Vampire with a soul managed to be sensitive without coming across as wimpy.
So what do you think? Do you agree or disagree? Who did I leave out?